Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WELCOME TO TOYOTA GROUP

I am very glad in true sense to receive so many requests to be member of this group.
Main motive to start this group was to have as many as possible members, who are related to TKM in one way or the other. I again would like to thank all the members to take interest and joining this group.
This was first step.
Now....we should use this common platform and the power of Networking for betterment of ourselves, family, society, organization and the world.
This can be done in many ways.
Lets start exploring..........
Kishore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Raghu,

Tks for yr comment. I learnt veena as i love musical instruments a few years ago. Play some kritanas. A blog in which i would like to upload some songs and do likewise. As you know i do post articles for some magazines, one editor wants something to be written on carnatic music, but i m interested in all kinds of music including the hard rock, jazz and the western Pop.
I think u did not have a look at my other blog
http://voicewithin-roh.blogspot.com

Let me know your comments as well!

rgds

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I am an ex-employee with 4.5 yrs of work exp in TKM.
Had to quit my job coz of personal reasons.Now planning to get back to work.
Wud TKM consider my candidature for employment again?

Regards

Blog Archive

CBU Yard - Having fun (Cameraman: Kishore)

Should this site be dedicated only for Toyota alumini or for all?